Wynward Insurance Group is committed to providing exceptional customer support. It is imperative to our organization that our customers inform us of how we are doing. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received, we encourage you to give us your input and feedback via the following steps:
Prior to reaching out, please have the following information gathered:
- Your policy number and / or claim number (if applicable)
- The name(s) of any employees or others involved, that you have spoken to
- The details of your concern
The first step to discussing your concerns would be to:
- Contact your Insurance Broker – they are licensed and ready to help you understand the Insurance process and will work with you to ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Contact your Adjuster (or Claims Examiner if applicable) – if a claim is involved, the adjuster will have first hand knowledge of the claim and can work with you to resolve the issues.
- Ask to speak to a Wynward Manager – If your concern is not resolved after speaking to your broker or adjuster, ask for your concern to be elevated to the appropriate Manager. Our Managers are committed to responding to you as quickly as possible.
- If you have received a final position letter and are still not satisfied with the proposed resolution, you can contact our Ombudsperson for an independent review. The Ombudsperson’s role is to review customer concerns carefully and objectively, with the goal of finding a suitable resolution.
- Please note that the Office of the Ombudsperson will not review a concern that has not gone through Steps 1 & 2. All correspondence must be in writing.
- You may reach the Office of the Ombudsperson by:
Office of the Ombudsperson
1240 – One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0V9
If you are not satisfied with the decision of the Ombudsperson, you may contact:
General Insurance OmbudService (GIO)
General Insurance OmbudService
4711 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2N 6K8
If you are dissatisfied with Wynward Insurance Group’s Complaints Management Protocol or with the handling of your concern, you may contact:
Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
Enterprise Building, 6th Floor
427 Laurier Ave. West
Note that the FCAC does not provide personal redress (i.e., compensation or monetary award); its focus is to ensure that institutions comply with the law.